Labor Day is a great time to spend quality time with family and friends. But before you start grilling and relaxing, these Labor Day party favors make the perfect way to kick off your Labor Day party.
1. Decorate in Red, White & Blue You can’t have a Labor Day celebration without red, white and blue! These paper lanterns are the perfect décor for your outdoor dinner party. Hang them from trees or on strings between two trees. The white letters spell out “Labor Day” and the red lanterns create a custom look that’ll have your guests in awe.
2. Party with Puppies Dogs make everyone feel happy, so why not bring them over to your Labor Day celebration? Pet stores like Petco and Petsmart offer doggie party packages that include everything you need to keep your dog happy. If you don’t have a pet of your own, treat yourself to one for the holiday!
3. Go All Out with a Simple Cupcake It doesn’t matter if it’s summer or winter, people will always love desserts. Add some red, white and blue sprinkles to each cupcake. These super easy treats will be a hit at your Labor Day party!
4. Red, White & Blue Lemonade Combining your favorite lemonade with red, white and blue is the perfect way to keep cool during summer’s last hurrah. Make up pitchers of it for guests at your Labor Day party and use the red, white and blue cups to serve it in.
5. Memorialize Your Labor Day Party in Photos Snap a picture or two while you’re celebrating Labor Day to cherish the memories forever. Not only will photos make your party look more festive, but they also come in handy if you want to remember what everyone was wearing, where the food was set up and which activities everyone decided to do.